Board of Directors
is committed to sound corporate governance and following the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations which are as follows:
- Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Structure the board to add value
- Promote ethical and responsible decision-making
- Safeguard integrity in financial reporting
- Make timely and balanced disclosures
- Respect the rights of shareholders
- Recognise and manage risk
- Remunerate fairly and responsibly
Corporate Governance Statement
outlines how the principles above are followed and the Company's Constitution, and charters and policies (listed below) support these principles.
Consistent with the ASX Corporate Governance guidelines, the Board is comprised of a majority of directors that are independent and have extensive experience in general insurance, insurance broking, professional services and financial management.